- THE DESIGN: the Regal Birds fabric exudes traditional elegance both in its design and its colours. The birds perched on the branches of the trees that extend vertically have a regal presence, with their exquisitely dominant facial expressions, and decorative plumage. The detail of the vine-like branches and floral growth adds beauty to the design that positions the fabric design at a level of immense elegance, making it the perfect choice for traditional and modern settings and projects.
- KEY DETAILS:  COLOUR PALETTE: Rich Claret on an Alabaster base cloth |  WIDTH: approx. 160 cm (63 inches) selvedge to selvedge |  WEIGHT: 140 gr/m2 / 224 gr/m |  DESIGN REPEAT & SIZES (approx.): REPEAT: 21 cm x 21 cm | SIZES: the sizes of the birds are approximately 6 cm x 6 cm, 3.5 cm x 7 cm, 2 cm x 4.8 cm & 2.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- USES and CARE INSTRUCTIONS: this beautiful fabric is suitable for a multitude of uses including Furnishing (Curtains, Blinds, Cushions, Bedding and Bedcovers), Clothing, Patchwork and Craft. The fabric is washable at 40°C and can be ironed using a medium heat. The pattern is of a medium scale.
- *MULTIPLE QUANTITIES: the fabric is sold by the half metre length increment to provide greater flexibility. If you require a greater quantity please simply choose the appropriate quantity (e.g., 2 = 1 metre, 3 = 1.5 metres, 6 = 3 metres) and the fabric will be supplied in a single continuous length.
- ALSO AVAILABLE: the design is also available in two other colour combinations - Heritage Charcoal Grey on an Alabaster base cloth and Oxford Blue on an Alabaster base cloth
Approximate sizes and pattern repeat
REPEAT: 21 cm x 21 cm | SIZES: the sizes of the birds are approximately 6 cm x 6 cm, 3.5 cm x 7 cm, 2 cm x 4.8 cm & 2.5 cm x 4.5 cm
It can be washed at 40 degrees and ironed on a medium setting.
The fabric is ideal for making curtains, tablecloths, napkins, bedcovers, cushions, blinds or any other soft furnishing or craft projects etc.
Fabric length, continuous lengths and sample cuttings
The price is for half a metre (50 cm x 160 cm). For more than half a metre, please choose a quantity of, e.g. 2 for 1 metre, 3 for 1.5 metres, 6 for 3 metres. All lengths will be supplied in a single, continuous piece of fabric.
Please do not hesitate to request a cutting for colour and quality, if required.