- THE DESIGN: the Regal Birds fabric exudes traditional elegance both in its design and its colours. The birds perched on the branches of the trees that extend vertically have a regal presence, with their exquisitely dominant facial expressions, and decorative plumage. The detail of the vine-like branches and floral growth adds beauty to the design that positions the fabric design at a level of immense elegance, making it the perfect choice for traditional and modern settings and projects.
- KEY DETAILS:  COLOUR PALETTE: Pastel Blue with Anthracite on cotton base cloth |  WIDTH: double-width, approx. 280 cm (110 inches) selvedge to selvedge |  WEIGHT: 220 gr/m2 / 616 gr/m |  DESIGN REPEAT & SIZES (approx.): REPEAT: 46 cm (18 1/8”) | SIZES: the sizes of the birds are approximately 13 cm x 13 cm, 7.5 cm x 15.5 cm, 4.8 cm x 10 cm & 5 cm x 10 cm
- USES and CARE INSTRUCTIONS: this beautiful fabric is suitable for a multitude of uses including Furnishing (Curtains, Blinds, Cushions, Bedding and Bedcovers), Clothing, Patchwork and Craft. The fabric is washable at 40°C and can be ironed using a medium heat. The pattern is of a medium to large scale.
- *MULTIPLE QUANTITIES: the fabric is sold by the metre length increment. If you require a greater quantity please simply choose the appropriate quantity (e.g., 2 = 2 metres, 3 = 3 metres, 6 = 6 metres) and the fabric will be supplied in a single continuous length.
- ALSO AVAILABLE: the design is also available in three other colour combinations on the same base cloth (280 cm wide) and in Denim Blue on a 100% Linen base cloth (150 cm wide).
Approximate sizes and pattern repeat
REPEAT: 46 cm (18 1/8”) | SIZES: the sizes of the birds are approximately 13 cm x 13 cm, 7.5 cm x 15.5 cm, 4.8 cm x 10 cm & 5 cm x 10 cm
It can be washed at 40 degrees and ironed on a medium setting.
The fabric is ideal for making curtains, tablecloths, napkins, bedcovers, cushions, blinds or any other soft furnishing or craft projects etc.
Fabric length, continuous lengths and sample cuttings
The price is for a metre (100 cm x 280 cm). For more than one metre, please choose a quantity of, e.g. 2 for 2 metres, 3 for 3 metres, 6 for 6 metres, always 280 cm wide. All lengths will be supplied in a single, continuous piece of fabric.
Please do not hesitate to request a cutting for colour and quality, if required.