7 Fat Quarters' Set - ELEGANCE (Anis)
7 Fat Quarters. Co-ordinating designs and colours. French. 100% Cotton. Each fat quarter is 18" X 22" ( 46CM x 56CM).
This collection of seven designs has been specially produced to co-ordinate and work together in any project.
Printed cotton | Made in France
Whether for patchwork or for soft furnishings the cotton is of the highest quality and easy to work with. The cloth is 100% cotton and washable at 40 degrees.
All 7 designs are also available in metres in 140 CMS width.
The designs in the order shown are as follows:
1. COUTURE – This features a collection of period pieces as detailed below, super-imposed onto a background of leaf green tiny flowers and leaves (on a white background). The pieces shown are period dresses, shoes, bodices, handbags, cameos and pictures (depicting the Eifel Tower and ‘Paris’). These are surrounded both by flowers, leaves and roses and by the words ‘Mademoiselle’ and ‘Rose’. The background of leaves and flowers is available as a separate design in the ELEGANCE collection (called ‘Jardin’) which features as part of the Textiles français set of seven fat quarters and is also available separately by the half metre.
The approximate sizes of the design elements are:
Dress – 6 cm x 4.5 cm, Handbag – 5 cm x 4.7 cm, Bodice – 4 cm x 3.1 cm, Cameo – 5 cm x 4.5 cm, Shoes (total) – 3 cm x 3 cm, Paris/Eiffel Tower picture – 4 cm x 3.5 cm
The colour palette used includes two shades of grey, beige, bright pink and leaf greens.
2. JARDIN – Shades of leaf green flowers and leaves on a white background.
3. STARLET – This ‘retro’ design features a mini-scale polka dot design – a mid green background with darker green polka dots. This design has the following, super-imposed glamour and make up elements: perfume bottles, make up compacts and lipsticks, combined with images of ladies’ heads and words, including:
‘French Perfume’, ‘Glamour lipstick for an irrestible smile’, ‘A “Rendez-vous”?, ‘Be beautiful’ and ‘Color touch Face Powder – The cosmetics secrets of Hollywood – The same make up use on the screen’
The colour palette used includes two shades of green, pink, bright pink, grey, gold, charcoal and white.
4. POLKA – Features a mid green background with a darker green polka dot. The dots are approximately 0.7 cm in diameter and are spaced approximately 1 cm apart.
5. PAR AVION – The design features a white background with various postage stamps and logos. The words incorporated into the postage stamps and postal ‘ink pad’ stamps include POSTAL, hibiscus island and LETTER EXPRESS.
The ‘hibiscus island’ stamp is approximately 5.7 cm x 3.6 cm, the ‘LETTER EXPRESS’ postage stamp is approximately 4.5 cm x 3.7 cm and the circular ‘LETTER EXPRESS is approximately 4.5 cm in diameter.
The colour palette includes pink, bright pink, anis, leaf green and gold, with a white background.
6. ARTISAN – This simple yet smart design comprises a solid, mid green background overlaid with a interlinked, mesh-type design in a lighter, anis green. It features as the background to the ‘ELEGANCE’ collection design called ‘Costume’.
7. COSTUME – The design features a simple yet smart background design comprising a solid, dark mid green colour overlaid with an interlinked, mesh-type design in a lighter, anis green (this background design is available separately by the half metre and is called ‘Artisan’). The background is overlaid with a series of design elements in a grey and charcoal colours featuring period costume and furniture pieces, ladies wearing period costume, plume hats and hairstyles. Some of these elements include dressmakers’ dummies/mannequins, writing quills and dressing tables. In addition, a number of words and phrases are printed between and surrounding the other design elements, including ‘LADY in 1900’, ‘elegant’ and ‘FASHION’.
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
huston we have a problem