7 Fat Quarters' Set - ELEGANCE (Pink)
This collection of seven designs has been specially produced to co-ordinate and work together in any project.
Printed cotton | Made in France
Whether for patchwork or for soft furnishings the cotton is of the highest quality and easy to work with. The cloth is 100% cotton and washable at 40 degrees.
All 7 designs are also available in metres in 140 CMS width.
The designs in the order shown are as follows:
1. COUTURE – This features a collection of period pieces as detailed below, super-imposed onto a background of lavender and lilac tiny flowers and leaves (on a white background). The pieces shown are period dresses, shoes, bodices, handbags, cameos and pictures (depicting the Eifel Tower and ‘Paris’). These are surrounded both by flowers, leaves and roses and by the words ‘Mademoiselle’ and ‘Rose’. The background of leaves and flowers is available as a separate design in the ELEGANCE collection (called ‘Jardin’) which features as part of the Textiles français set of seven fat quarters and is also available separately by the half metre.
The approximate sizes of the design elements are:
Dress – 6 cm x 4.5 cm, Handbag – 5 cm x 4.7 cm, Bodice – 4 cm x 3.1 cm, Cameo – 5 cm x 4.5 cm, Shoes (total) – 3 cm x 3 cm, Paris/Eiffel Tower picture – 4 cm x 3.5 cm
2. JARDIN – Shades of lavender and lilac flowers and leaves on a white background.
3. STARLET – This ‘retro’ design features a mini-scale polka dot design – a powder pink background with darker pink polka dots. This design has the following, super-imposed glamour and make up elements: perfume bottles, make up compacts and lipsticks, combined with images of ladies’ heads and words, including:
‘French Perfume’, ‘Glamour lipstick for an irrestible smile’, ‘A “Rendez-vous”?, ‘Be beautiful’, and ‘Color touch Face Powder – The cosmetics secrets of Hollywood – The same make up use on the screen’
The colour palette used includes powder pink, darker pink, berry, taupe and charcoal.
4. POLKA – Features a powder pink background with a darker pink polka dot. The dots are approximately 0.7 cm in diameter and are spaced approximately 1 cm apart.
5. PAR AVION – The design features a white background with various postage stamps and logos. The words incorporated into the postage stamps and postal ‘ink pad’ stamps include POSTAL, hibiscus island and LETTER EXPRESS.
The ‘hibiscus island’ stamp is approximately 5.7 cm x 3.6 cm, the ‘LETTER EXPRESS’ postage stamp is approximately 4.5 cm x 3.7 cm and the circular ‘LETTER EXPRESS is approximately 4.5 cm in diameter.
The colour palette includes anise, bright pink, paler pink, charcoal and grey.
6. ARTISAN – This simple yet smart design comprises a solid, dark pink background overlaid with a interlinked, mesh-type design in a lighter, powder pink. It features as the background to the ‘ELEGANCE’ collection design called ‘Costume’.
7. COSTUME – The design features a simple yet smart background design comprising a solid, dark pink colour overlaid with an interlinked, mesh-type design in a lighter, powder pink (this background design is available separately by the half metre and is called ‘Artisan’). The background is overlaid with a series of design elements in a darker pink/berry colour featuring period costume and furniture pieces, ladies wearing period costume, plume hats and hairstyles. Some of these elements include dressmakers’ dummies/mannequins, writing quills and dressing tables. In addition, a number of words and phrases are printed between and surrounding the other design elements, including ‘LADY in 1900’, ‘elegant’ and ‘FASHION’.
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
huston we have a problem